2020-10-31

Post Malone claims he saw UFOs

Post Malone, a famous American rapper, said in a four-hour interview with Joe Rogan he saw many UFO during his lifetime.

He claims:

I've seen one. I was probably 16. I was in upstate New York and it would just stay there,” Post said, pausing to add, “Let me precursor this: My aunt and uncle were very strict, and we had to go to bed at a very strict deadline, probably 10 P.M. I was looking out the window with my cousin and it's just a light that just stays there and then just fuckin' goes off...I mean, you can't explain it.

He added he’s had more sightings in Southern California and in Utah (where he’s currently living):

I used to live in Tarzana...It looked kind of like, it sounds corny, but like a classic forcefield...it's kind of like a dome in a circular shape. In Tarzana, looking down at the fucking city. And I'm like, ‘How did no one else see this?’ But I was there with like fuckin' four other people, and they saw it too.

The pair has also talked about ghosts and Post Malone thinks they are real.

Légende - Photo

Post Malone in 2016, by The Come Up Show from Canada, CC BY 2.0, Wikimedia

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: