2020-11-01

Mark Ruffalo expressed skepticism about 9/11

Mark Ruffalo is a famous American actor and producer. He gained international recognition for playing Huld in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

In a 2007 interview, he talked about the 9/11 attacks on the United States. He questionned the official narrative given by government.

He said:

I saw the way they all came down. And I'm baffled. My first reaction was, 'buildings don't fall down like that.' I've done quite a bit of my own research ... The fact that the 9/11 investigation went from the moment the planes hit to the moment the buildings fell, and nothing before or after, I think, makes that investigation completely illegitimate. If you're going to do a crime investigation, you have to find motive. We didn't follow that. It was quickly pushed away, obviously. There was no evidence — it's the biggest crime scene. And [Henry] Kissinger in charge of it makes it slightly dubious. Who knows? None of us know what happened for real. But I'm totally and completely behind reopening that particular... Where is that money? Follow the money, guys!

Caption - Photo

Image by WikiImages via Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: