2020-11-21

Unidentified lights caught over New Taipei

On October 30, 2020, as night had fallen, a ufologist was on his way home when he spotted several unidentified lights not far from his home. He was able to record these amazing UFOs.

That evening Scott C. Waring, who is a school teacher in Taiwan, had finished his day's work. It was then that he saw strange moving lights in the sky.

He tells:

Hey guys, I was closing my window for the night at work when I saw these strange lights in the sky. They are not spot lights. I walked over there after work and saw nothing in that area for three blocks. I have never seen these lights in this location before, so I began to record a short video of them. I was still at work and wanted to say goodbye to some kids in person so I ended the video after a minute and a half. Twenty minutes later after work the lights were gone, but I walked that way to go home and saw nothing in that location. I believe these to be some kind of energy ships with energy beings abroad. They don't have a pattern to their movements and are moving unpredictably. Aliens over my home, I'm not surprised.

Légende - Photo

Scott C. Waring

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

1 comment: