2020-11-24

A man greeted by a strange presence in the afterlife

A man named Jim, who suffers from diabetes, has had a severe attack of hypoglycemia. He lost consciousness. It was then that he had a near-death experience.

Jim claims to have been in the afterlife. Everything was dark but he had an unshakeable sense of peace. He explains that there was a mysterious presence that communicated with him telepathically.

He told his story on the Near Death Experience Research Foundation website:

I felt an indescribable peace and calm. It's hard to put into words but I have never felt such a feeling before in my life.

To simply say that I felt calm and peaceful does not do it justice. Low blood sugar, once consciousness returns, produces intense feelings of anxiety, agitation, confusion, fear and panic.

I felt none of this. Quite the opposite. I have never felt such peace, calm, warmth and love in my life.

There were no tunnels, bright lights or life reviews.

What I did experience was a presence, which reassured me that everything would be all right.

It was not a spoken voice but rather a telepathic message, which was just as clear as a spoken voice. It reassured me and put me at ease.

I firmly believe it was a higher power communicating this message to me.

Suddenly Jim was back in his body.

Légende - Photo

Image by Gerd Altmann via Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: