2020-10-20

The night Sammy Hagar met aliens

Among stars who have had an experience of the third kind, the story of the former Van Halen singer is particularly impressive. The man claims to have telepathically communicated with aliens.

Sammy Hagar is an immensely famous singer, notably for having been, for a little over 11 years (from 1985 to 1996 and then from 2003 to 2005), the singer of the hard rock group Van Halen. However, a few years before being known and recognized, he had a surprising experience in the 1970s.

One night he was at home when he was awakened by the arrival of a UFO that lit up his room. Aliens then read his mind.

He explained what happened in an interview on MTV:

I was lying in bed one night dreaming. I saw a ship and two creatures inside of this ship. I couldn’t see their faces. I just knew that there were two intelligent creatures, sitting up in a craft in the Lytle Creek forest area about twelve miles away in the foothills above Fontana. And they were connected to me, tapped into my mind through some kind of mysterious wireless connection. It friggin’ happened. It was real. They were plugged into me. It was a download situation ..Aliens were plugged into me … Either a download or an upload. At the time, I didn’t know how to fucking explain it. But they were downloading or uploading – that’s the simplest way to put it. They were tapped into my brain and the knowledge was transferred back and forth. I could see them and everything while it was happening … Like an experiment: ‘Let’s see what this guy knows’.

Oh, I could see them – two guys on this little hillside. They were playing with a numerical code but it wasn’t from our numerical system. And then, suddenly, this telepathic connection broke. And I could actually see them go back to their ship in a beam of light – zap, like lightning. For a second there was an infinity of white. I couldn’t move. And then it was over. It scared me nearly to death. It was an experience I couldn’t understand. My ego was telling me: They’re programmed you to be a rock star! So I used it as a tool to write songs about outer space and the future, songs like Crack In The World and Silver Lights, which is about the second coming of Christ – Jesus coming back in a spaceship.

At first he thought it was just a dream but soon realized it was all real ...

Légende - Photo

Sammy Hagar at the Moondance Jam 2008 in Walker, Minnesota on July 10, 2008, by Weatherman90 at English Wikipedia, CC BY 3.0, Link

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: