2020-10-20

Robbie Williams claims he saw UFOs in multiple times

Robbie Williams is an English singer-songwriter who has a great commercial success with his solo career. He claims he has had a dozen experiences with UFOs.

He said:

I was at the Beverly Hills Hotel and I was lying on my sun lounger outside at night, looking up. Then, about 300 foot above me, there was this square thing which just passed over my head silently and then shot off. The next one was the weirdest one yet. I’d just written a song called Arizona, and it’s all about alien contact and I was playing that. I stood on the balcony and there was this big ball of gold light that turned up – we thought it was Venus or Mars or something. Then the song stops playing and it disappears. But then we put Arizona on again and the ball turned back up. It happened four times. After that a massive electrical storm started and these two big massive balls of light started dancing in the sky. It was like a whole light show for about an hour. It’s absolutely bonkers. Seriously, I want to go out and investigate these things. I’m stopping being a pop star and being a full-time ufologist.

Légende - Photo

Williams at a concert in Vienna, Austria in 2006, by catzi - [1], CC BY 2.0, Wikimedia

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: