2021-06-18

The ghost of a teenager terrifies the inhabitants of a house

Several years ago a family moved into a house where a tragedy had just happened. A few months later, paranormal phenomena began to occur.

Periodically, the ghost of a teenager appeared in the house. Many guests saw it with their own eyes. This tormented spirit was presumably a former resident of the house who died in a motorcycle accident.

He tells:

We moved into a house and everything was really quite the first 6 months or so. The neighbors told us that the people who lived there before had moved after their teenage son died in a motorcycle accident.

Then after that first 6 months my dad died, not in the house, after that, stuff started to happen. I would have friends sleep over and one night my friend woke me up because she said there was a young guy standing in my bathroom.

So I went and checked and nothing was there. Over the next few years just about any friends that stayed over night had said they saw the tall blonde young guy walking around the house. We did have a few other things happen like a wine glass was on the counter and it broke.

No one was touching it, it just shattered on the counter. Another time during the winter we had the heater on and my room was always the warmest in the house and it was ice cold as you walked across my bedroom to the bathroom that was connected.

The creepiest thing was when my boyfriend was sleeping on the couch in the middle of the night and he said he woke up to a young guy pushing him off on to the floor. He said the guy didn’t say anything, but my boyfriend at the time knew that he had to leave and he did. He wouldn’t stay at my place after that.

Légende - Photo

Image par Devanath de Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: