2021-06-18

NDE - She is drawn to a strange comforting light

Over 15 years ago, a young woman named Leila had a near-death experience following hospitalization.

At the time, she was seriously ill and suffered from complete liver failure. She was dying. Her relatives had come to say goodbye to her and a pastor had said a last prayer for her.

After her family was gone, she closed her eyes and began to pray to God.

Moments later, she left her own body. She told her incredible story on the NDERF (Near-Death Experience Research Foundation) website:

Next, I was above my body. I knew that I was dead.

It was dark in the room, but I could see light. I was fearful at first, but the closer I got to the light, my feelings started changing.

All fear and negativity disappeared. I did not walk into the light, yet it felt like I was being pulled into it; it was like being slowly sucked into the light.

According to Leila, the light was incredibly bright, but it was not blinding. On the contrary, it was soft and pleasing to the eye. In the midst of that light, she froze. A feeling of peace and joy came over him.

In that moment, my experience was orders of magnitude better than any kind of earthly experience.

For instance, I consider a mother's joy and love felt from the birth of her child is the best earthly feeling.

But this experience makes that appear like a drop of water compared to a vast sea or ocean of this experience. There was no other place I wanted to be.

Leila then said she could see a “dark white female figure” in the light. A voice in his head asked him to “go back”.

Leila believes this mysterious figure was her deceased grandmother when she was child.

She didn't say why, but I knew it was because my work on Earth wasn't done. My children needed me.

Moments later, she woke up in her hospital bed breathless.

Légende - Photo

Image par Gerd Altmann de Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: