2021-06-06

The ghost of a woman in a morgue

A medical examiner told an amazing story. One day he was scheduled to do an autopsy on the body of a newborn baby.

When he was almost done with his work, he heard a mysterious woman cry in the room. She didn't say a word. A little later, he realized that this woman was, in reality, a ghost ...

He tells:

When I got to work that is all for me, just a job, I’ve really never had any ‘feelings’ for the people I’ve worked on since that’s what I’m there to do and of course and I don’t know them. But this particular day has been embedded in my head ever since.

I had done countless autopsies before without a problem but came the day I was dreading, an autopsy on a kid. It was a kid no older than a year old or so, it was really hard since I have a kid myself.

As I worked on him and I was getting ready to wrap things up, I turn around and standing right there was a woman sobbing, I assumed it was the mother and I told her she couldn’t be there, I asked her how she got in but no response.

She left the room and a few minutes later another body came on the stretcher, it was the woman I had just seen. I guess she wanted to make sure the baby was ok. To this day no one believes me, but I know what I saw.

Légende - Photo

Image by SuperHerftigGeneral from Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: