2021-06-18

A dead man cries for help in a morgue at night

Mortuaries are terrifying places where many corpses are stored. Many of the people who work there have had paranormal experiences.

One man said that one night, while working in the morgue, he clearly heard a body screaming for help. He tells :

Well at night it can be a little creepy when you have to go to the morgue. One night myself and a co-worker were taking someone down to the morgue. Now let me explain, our morgue is a little freezer box that is in the basement and smells horrible.

Plus it has a ramp to get into it. So she and I wheel the body down there and we push it up the ramp and then we argue over who is going to push the body in. Of course, I lose so I swing the freezer door open push in the body and slam the door shut.

We start to fill out our paperwork when we both look up at each other and she says to me, did you hear that? I said, “I think so!” We both turn and look directly at the door and got cold chills as the hair on our arms were standing straight up.

It sounded like someone was crying out help from inside the freezer. We both looked at each other and with tremendous fear, we ran out.

Days later I was telling one of my friends (who is also a nurse on our floor) about the story. She tells me that she has had similar things happen to her in the morgue as well. To this day I will not go alone and I try to get out of there as fast as I can.

Légende - Photo

Image par Peter H de Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: