2021-06-13

NDE - Woman believes she has seen the Beyond

Following a violent seizure of epilepsy, a young woman named Rebekah collapsed completely unconscious. It was under these conditions that she had a near-death experience.

She is convinced that she has seen the hereafter and that the afterlife is a reality. She told her story on the NDERF (Near Death Experience Research Foundation) website:

I was soaring through what seemed to be clouds.

I felt I was with or on an eagle who had been euthanised weeks ago at the veterinary clinic. I worked at.

I knew he was bringing me somewhere safe, although I never saw him. I felt that I was with him. The clouds opened up and I saw the most beautiful valley of green.

I felt such Happiness. I felt all those who I loved who were there. Again, I cannot see these people. I just knew and felt a sense of calm and comfort such as I have never experienced before.

Then, I saw darkness and a light. I saw things I had done in my life, and I also saw some things I was doing that I always have wanted to do but had not yet experienced.”

Then, it felt as if I were spinning. Then my daughter came into view and I thought about the repercussions if I went to the light.

Moments later, Rebekah woke up. She is now convinced that she has seen the afterlife.

Légende - Photo

Image par Vicki Nunn de Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: