2021-07-04

A man hears the voice of a dead man asking for help

A man working in a morgue heard the voice of a person who died shortly before for several days. This spirit was asking for help.

Testimonial:

This happened to me in a period of about a month or so. One of the hardest things I have to do in my line of duty is letting the family members in to identify the bodies. One particular day, I had to let some parents to identify their son who had passed in car crash, their daughter waited outside.

The lady couldn’t handle the pain of seeing her son that way so she broke out and I told her daughter to take her to the bathroom. Not even 5 minutes later, they both come back and tell me that they heard the young man’s voice while they were in the stalls.

I didn’t know what to say, but I reassured her that he had passed. A few days after the incident, I stayed in my office past midnight, when the lights started to flicker. Ignoring this I kept working when I heard a loud ‘Help Me’ coming from inside one of the freezers. The same freezer where I had put the young man a few days ago. “Help me” I heard again, “I’m Jacob,” the voice said.

As astonished as I was to hear this (and yes the man’s name was indeed Jacob) I froze in my tracks, and decided to open the door, as I suspected nothing was there but an empty slab. Blaming this on my lack of sleep, I went back to work and nothing happened until the following night.

I went to the man’s room (which is across the hall from the morgue) and while I was doing my business, a loud shriek came from the room, and yet again “Help me, I’m Jacob.” I came out as fast as I could and nothing was there. Till this day, I wonder what would have happened if I would have asked ‘Jacob’ what he needed help with?

Légende - Photo

Image par Syaibatul Hamdi de Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: