2021-07-28

Their imaginary friend was actually a ghost

Many children say they have an imaginary friend. These are fictional characters born in the child's mind. Only, is this still the case?

In this story, the witness and his sister had the same "imaginary friend". They could both talk to him and hear him. Even their dogs could sense his presence ...

Testimonial:

I lived on 13 acres, most of it was forest. I was eight, hardly ever home alone but when I was this kind of thing would happen all of the time. Only when I was alone. The doors would open while they were locked, my young dogs would run up to the door and stay 10 feet away barking at something I couldn’t see while I hid behind the bar clutching a knife.

At the same home, my younger sister and I would play in the woods with just our dogs. At 5 and 7 years old we had an imaginary friend that we both would talk to and could hear what it was saying. Our dogs would follow it when it would walk away and run around it in circles as it moved around.

I revisited that house 8 years later and saw a figure moving along the edge of the woods, it looked the same size as our friend. When I told my sister, she told me she saw it too but no one else did. I didn’t realize until I was older that there was no way we both should have been able to hear it, or that the dogs shouldn’t have been able to see it.

Légende - Photo

Image par Free-Photos de Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: