2021-05-02

Woman ends up in hell after overdose

A woman named Stéphanie said she went to Hell after overdosing. This experience changed her forever ...

About four years ago, Stephanie received medication containing opioids. Following this drug intake, she overdosed. While completely unconscious, she says she has seen her whole life pass before her eyes. She could see all the mistakes she had made since birth. She then had the sensation of falling backwards for "an eternity" and found herself in a deserted and terrifying city. For her, it was hell ... She recounted her experience on the website of the NDERF (Near-Death Experience Research Foundation:

I kept falling until I found myself in the middle of the city where I was born.

It looked like the city had been hit by a bomb and I was the only person there.

I had an overwhelming feeling that I was in Hell.

I had been shown the reasons why God sent me to Hell while I was falling.

Stephanie says she was then overwhelmed by the belief that her life decisions had led her to this traumatic moment. Moments later, she came back to life in her own body. She was especially grateful to be back.

I have gone from questioning if God existed; to sharing this story with others in hope of it changing other people's lives.

I was shown that if I didn't get my life together now, I would spend eternity suffering in Hell.

Heaven has to exist because I know for sure that I've been to Hell.

Légende - Photo

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: