2021-05-13

Dale Earnhardt Jr. saved by an angel

In 2004 Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr., an American stock car racing driver, was in a car accident. While he was stuck in his car on fire, an angel save his life.

The man told his story in the podcast The Dale Jr. Download:

And I thought that it was a corner worker because I felt somebody put their hands under my armpits and pull me out of the car.

I didn’t get out. I don’t have any memory of myself climbing out of the car.

And I remember sort of moving like in motion, like going to lean forward and try to climb out of the car, and then something grabbed me under the armpits, pulled me up over the door bars and then let go of me. And I fell to the ground, and there’s pictures of me laying on the ground next to the car. I know that when I got to the hospital, I was like, ‘Who pulled me out of the car? I gotta say thanks to this person,’ because it was a hand! It was physical hands grabbing me! I felt it.

And there was nobody there. If it’s real.

Légende - Photo

Image par S. Hermann & F. Richter de Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: