2021-03-14

Has a bird photographed on the planet Mars?

The planet Mars is full of secrets and mysteries that some ufologists are trying to uncover. On March 6, 2021, a researcher discovered a possible living creature in a photograph taken by NASA.

The images that Scott C. Waring posted on his blog show us a creature that looks suspiciously like a bird. We can clearly distinguish all the physical characteristics of this animal.

He explains:

Guys, I found something on Mars that is a little strange. I was looking at Sol 4 of the Mars Perseverance rover when I discovered that there is a baby bird sitting in the middle of it all. I say baby, because it looks like it has no feathers yet, but still has the feathery fuzz the chicks have. I can easily make out the black beak, white cheek and head, neck, tail, butt, wing and even the extra long feet are visible. Its feet are so long, it's more similar to penguin feet than anything else. So...If I had to guess...I would say it's a penguin. How it got there is anyones guess, but I have only two theories. First it could be an alien species of bird on Mars. Second it might not be Mars at all, but instead is actually on Devon Island, which...may have similar bird life there.

Légende - Photo

© Scott C. Waring / Gigapan

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: