2021-03-21

After a car accident, a woman goes to the afterlife

A few years ago a young woman had a terrible car accident on her way home from work. It was dark and it was raining. In a turn, she lost control of her vehicle.

After she was thrown from her car, she lost consciousness. This is how she had a near death experience.

She told her story on the NDERF website:

My car took a small flight, went two-feet into the ground, flipped three times. By the third flip, I was ejected out of my vehicle and through the windshield. I thought it was a dream, until I was told that I was fully conscious the whole time.

When she recovered, the young woman found herself in a mysterious kingdom. She was in a dark room with invisible walls. From there she could admire the stars. It was a particularly pleasant place.

I felt a presence behind me. I felt the presence was too comforting as if something was wrong. I was in my childhood body. But, I was pure white. The crease of ceilings connecting to the walls and the floor were like a shiny, overlapping, silver string.

Frightened by this presence, she tried to leave the room. As we approached the wall, a door opened. Behind there was a bright light. She walked towards that light. At that moment, she woke up in the ambulance.

When I found out the true details of my accident, I was fully conscious and talking to the first responders. But I had no memory of that. I just remembered that dream. The first responders I had met after my accident, all said they were sure I would have died from how bad the crash was, how much blood was all over the vehicle and myself, and with how bad my injuries were.

 

Légende - Photo

Image by Wahab Bello via Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: