2021-02-28

British medium Nicolas Aujula's predictions for 2021

Nicolas Aujula is a famous British psychic, hypnotherapist, and astrologer. He claims to have received premonitions about what will happen in the year 2021.

The man had made himself known worldwide this year for predicting the coronavirus pandemic two years ago. For 2021, the medium indicates that there will be gigantic protests across the world and that there will be a mass exodus of the population.

The year 2021 will be tulmutuous. Political unrest will overwhelm the world and the British royal family will experience tragedies.

He explains :

I’m seeing people moving somewhere for a better life, almost like a mass exodus.

I’m not talking a few hundred – I mean thousands.

I keep getting the words ‘Tom Cruise’ and ‘heart’ coming to me.

Maybe that’s literal and he’ll be poorly with a heart problem, or maybe it’s metaphorical and he’ll go through a break-up or something.

I’m also seeing romantic heartache for Natalie Portman and Kim Kardashian.

Who knows, maybe she will split with Kanye West?

I’m getting visions of Meghan Markle appearing on screen somewhere, doing some sort of tell-all interview, where she spills secrets about the Royal family.

I have had a couple of quite horrid visions – one of a male world leader being assassinated.

I couldn’t see who it was, but sensed it sent shockwaves through the world. Obviously I hope that doesn’t come to fruition.

I’ve also had a vision of a world summit being plagued by a sex scandal and, a rise in far-right politics, particularly in southern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and a volcanic eruption leading to major weather changes.

And I've had the words ‘pig flu’ come to me and seen images of mass panic.

I don’t think it will be another virus, but I can imagine the reaction will be alarmist, given what’s happened this year.

Légende - Photo

Image by GoWithin via Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: