2021-02-22

Woman thinks she spoke with God in the Hereafter

In 2005, a young woman suffered serious health problems. She even almost died. It was under these conditions that she had a staggering near-death experience.

At that time Anne was suffering from lupus and kidney failure. She was hospitalized with a pulmonary hemorrhage. She was placed in an induced coma. His brain was no longer oxygenated. It was then that she had an experience she will never forget.

She told her story on the Near-Death Experience Research Foundation (NDERF) website:

I may have been clinically dead, as I had no brain function according to a scan.

I was not expected to live and when I was disconnected from the respirator, I was suddenly in a dimly-lit room by myself. I noticed, in particular, that this room had a door, which I felt was special in some way. "Then I became aware that I was no longer alone. God was there!

Anne says she couldn't see him but had a feeling of “complete, total and unconditional love in the highest form”.

For her, it was this divine presence that gave her such an extraordinary feeling.

God would then have asked him the following question: “Are you too tired?

She thinks He was asking her if she was ready to go through the door leading into the afterlife.

I do not recall my answer, whether God sent me back, or if I made the decision, but I do know I was given a choice.

So it must have been my choice to come back. Miraculously, God sent me back well.

After many years of severe suffering with the pain and illness of lupus, when I came back, my lupus was completely gone!

What do you think of this story?

Légende - Photo

Image by ImaArtist via Pixabay

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: