2023-03-12

Cylindrical UFO flies over home in Missouri

In late September 2022, a mysterious ticking-shaped UFO was observed in Eugene, Missouri...

On the night of September 27, an unnamed resident spotted a huge, silent, white craft hovering just above his home. The following account was posted on the NUFORC website just days after the incident:

Cloudless, clear and calm morning. Stepped outside onto my patio. Spotted this Tic Tac UFO over my roof line. Guesstimated to be 100ft elevation, 100 yards away. Guesstimated size is 12 ft length, 5 ft diameter.

Pure white with no seams, rivets, appendages, exhaust, sound ... just a cylinder of white that remained motionless.

After about 10 seconds of observation, I moved to my back yard to get a closer view, but this move blocked my view with my house being in line of sight.

Once I made it to a better and closer vantage point, (about 10 seconds later0, it was no where to be seen.

Légende - Photo
TheDigitalArtist, Pixabay, https://pixabay.com/illustrations/ufo-spaceship-alien-fantasy-7267810/
Sources
Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: