2022-08-17

An extraterrestrial satellite photographed at Jupiter in 1979?

On a photo taken in 1979 by NASA and representing the planet Jupiter, a mysterious UFO would be visible. In any case, this is the conviction of a famous ufologist…

This image depicts Amalthea, one of Jupiter's natural satellites. Yet, comparing this photo with others of this moon, there is no commonality. This is why Scott C. Waring is convinced that it is not Amalthea but a potential extraterrestrial technology.

He explains:

Guys I was looking through that old NASA index...you know the one I found a few days ago, but can't share the URL, because I just don't want NASA to scrub them from the net, as they often do. Anyways, I found this unique photo, which is grouped with Jupiters moon Amalthea. I can't say this is Amalthea, it doesnt look like it, but there was only several photos of it, and none looked like this. I will include a few below to compare and contrast. This moon Amalthea looks like it is a space station. Similar to that of the DeathStar in Star Wars. This is 100% alien technology in my eyes. I just don't see a moon in that photo. Perhaps something passed by like a satellite or rocket ejected module, but one thing is for sure, thats no moon in that photo.

Légende - Photo
Scott C. Waring, Copyright, https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2021/12/whats-going-on-with-jupiter-moon.html
Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: