2020-12-05

A new mysterious pyramid found on the Moon

On November 20, 2020, ufologist Scott C. Waring found a mysterious pyramid on a picture caught by Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LROC), a NASA robotic spacecraft launched on June 18, 2009 from Cape Canaveral.

LRO is part of the United State’s Vision for Space Exploration program. Final goal is to send men to the Moon.

On a picture caught during this mission, this ufologist found something strange : an incredible pyramid similar to the famous Pyramids of Égypte. He explains:

I found a pyramid on Earths moon today. Its really big, about 1km across. The pyramid is very similar to pyramids in Egypt seen from above using Google Earth. The site I got it from is an NASA endorsed site used by scientists. I also found many other interesting things...take a look at the video I made below and please subscribe to my channel because sometimes I make a video but wont make a post about it. This is 100% proof that ancient aliens moved from the moon to Earth thousands of years ago.

Légende - Photo

LROC

Sources

Previous post
Next post
On the same topic

0 comments: