Weird UFO caught over Solana Beach, California


On October 1st, 2017, a witness living in Solana Beach, California, took a picture of weird lights formation flying in the sky at sunset. What is it about?

Witness statement:

The Truth Is Out There...” it maybe a reflection of some sort. I took this picture a couple of days ago during sunset. I didn’t notice anything abnormal at that time. But when I saw the picture again I realized there was a light formation in the sky and a fuzzy black dot that probably could be a bug. I don’t know what it is since I don’t recall seeing anything when I took the picture. It maybe also a reflection of some lights, maybe the reflection from cars behind my car.

But the truth is out there. Not editing of any sort on the picture except contrast, etc... It is just amazing to see what photos can show at times.…

Source

0 comments: