Pink UFO caught over Fresno, California


On February 5, 2014, a pink colored UFO has been photographed over the city of Fresno, California.

Witness report:

I was at Fresno City College on Feb. 5, 2014 in the parking lot. I had a class this day.
I saw a bright flash of light to my left looking West. I had my camera already in the car I grabbed it and took several photos. Only one had this pink object. The sky was a clear blue sky. No other planes that I remember. The object was silent. After taking the photo I did not see it afterwards.
I felt amazed that I even caught anything. I just couldn't believe it. The photo came out so clear and sharp. I just aimed my camera towards where I saw the flash of light and started taking several photos
Only one had this pink object. I still can't believe I took this photo in the right area in the sky
to capture this. I hope someone can tell me what this object could be. Thank you.

Source

0 comments: