Glowing orb caught since Charlotte, NC


On April 6, 2017, a witness was in a parking and he took cloud pictures in Charlotte, North Carolina. After seeing his images, he discovered an incredible orb like UFO in the sky…

Witness statement:

I had parked my vehicle at our assigned parking deck. It was a day after the storm so the sky was cloudy, and I decided to take some pictures with my phone. Since I was facing the sun, I took the pics not really looking, and when onto class.

I noticed the object after I had posted the picture on my Instagram account. I zoomed in and tried to to make out what it was. It's a round, dense circle. I even tweaked the settings, after zooming in, so as to get better resolution on the object.

I have never seen anything like it in all the years I've been photographing.

Source

0 comments: