Denise Richards and the medium John Edward



Former “James Bond girl” Denise Richards claimed that his “psychic connection” with his late mother inspired him to come on the set of the TV show Cross County, presented by one of the most famous American mediums John Edward. Television program is to bring together American families with their deceased parents.

“I wanted to believe Mum was still around. I wanted a reading. I wanted to believe in some form of reincarnation. I need to think in whatever way I can that my mother is still with us,” the Daily Star quoted Richards as telling the New York Post.

“I desperately have wanted a message from my mother, and I want to hold onto anything which will make that happen. I’ve told her to stay in contact with me even if she has to talk to me only through (her psychic) Natalie,” she added.

Source

0 comments: